Login

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Main Menu

Who is Online

118 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 10
Guests: 108

KeenanJ18, SashaMcKel, BelenScull, MiraU4948, HwaMathew1, RFSNereida, Dorine43Q5, ICRAshton6, RondaG0483, PennySchus, more...

Useful Links

Planetary Subversion Stats

PHP File Browser for the Web
JavaScript Tree Menu

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

What financial help will be used for
Webmaster

Benutzerinformationen

I'm not asking or whining for charity and, this site is not at risk of going down without donations. I fully intend to do the best I can do with whatever resources are available.

What I am offering is a trade, with valuable results, for YOU. Donate and free up more of my time to work on this, IMHO far worthier endeavor than designing products, as an engineer. Saving civilization and reining in our tyrannical rulers is far more important.

Your donations will pay for:

• Internet and site expenses

• If enough chip in, I will make maintenance of this site, moderating and responding to posts, blogging on current events, writing new articles a semi or full time job. I do have a family to feed and therefore must spend a significant amount of time as a design engineer, detracting from this endeavor which I consider to be a far better use of my talents, helping far more people.

• Finishing and cleaning up my book "HumanNature" which may end up with a different title and greatly expanded content.

• Writing another book regarding "What THEY do not (and NEVER will, willingly) teach you in school"

• In my dreams. Undertake a legal action ramming the "rule of law" down these statist a$$holes throats, hang them using the rope they have so generously provided in my divorce / applied child abuse experiences which initially alerted me to to exactly how dangerous to civilization "predators on the bench" REALLY are.

So, hit the Paypal button already and donate what you consider my efforts are worth, to YOU, a fair deal, the only type of deal I will offer or accept, a civilized proposition.

Posted on: 2012/7/5 16:09

Edited by rossb on 2012/7/6 7:56:25
Reason: update
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.