Login

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Main Menu

Who is Online

78 user(s) are online (2 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 2
Guests: 76

LudieGartn, DebTennant, more...

Useful Links

Planetary Subversion Stats

PHP File Browser for the Web
JavaScript Tree Menu

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Anonymous
The arrogance of you! To lay a claim on TRUTH
How dare you imply that my or anyone else's opinion may be incorrect and thus invalid. You have offended my self-esteem and rights. I can believe whatever I want.

Critic

Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re: The arrogance of you! To lay a claim on TRUTH
Webmaster

Benutzerinformationen
Critic;

Self-esteem is YOUR evaluation of yourself. If I have affected it, this means that the truth of my posisition has at least been partially accepted. Disillusionment is a GOOD thing, it brings one closer to reality and ability to deal with life effectively.

As far as affecting your rights goes, you are half right. You can believe anything you want, so long as you don't try to force your delusions on others.

I present and prove what appears to be truth. Your only choice is to accept or reject it..

Some rational feedback, as opposed to emotional rejection would be appreciated.

Regards;
Bill

Posted on: 2006/11/1 8:04
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Just popping in

Benutzerinformationen
Critic,

1 + 1 = 2, "and if Adolf Hitler says that 2 + 2 = 5, then 2 + 2 = 5."

Blair, aka Orwell, touched upon that subject in his seminal work.

In my world 2 + 2 shall forever = 4. Any other interpretation falls below my level of interest. From The Department of There Is None So Blind As He Who Refuses To See The Truth lies the realm of those who scream "Don't judge me !"

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face — forever."

Posted on: 2010/3/30 20:59

Anonymous
Bill, why isn't this interesting site kept updated? In which part of the world do you live?

marco

Webmaster

Benutzerinformationen
"why isn't this interesting site kept updated?"

A) Because the truths proven are timeless. History and current events repetitively re-prove.

B) Because I am writing a book.

C) Because life is time and energy, navigated by choice. Takes time and energy to survive.

D) Others, such as The Daily Bell are doing a fine job of chronicling, analyzing and proving ruler frauds which are used for environmental control 101 (perceptual manipulation).

Daily Bell

Posted on: 2010/4/16 8:31

Anonymous

Just popping in

Benutzerinformationen
When the books complete I'll be the first to purchase one.

Posted on: 2011/1/20 16:29

Just popping in

Benutzerinformationen
Hey Bill,
I see you ,(well not you but things you write) over at the Bell.
This is really good stuff here.
Even and Idiote can understand.

Posted on: 2011/1/22 22:36

Just popping in

Benutzerinformationen
"Self-esteem is YOUR evaluation of yourself."

I thought Steve Jobs summed up this very well. Most the time we evaluate ourselves through the lens of what other people tell us (such as parents...etc).

So the challenge is to stop looking at ourselves by what others say about us or what others try to make us believe in ourselves.This is very challenging for most people.

Posted on: 2011/11/12 12:58

Just popping in

Benutzerinformationen
I have been looking into whether a war tax should be put on the people. There is a War Tax Resistance group, but this doesn't really do the trick. I think it was Carl Levine (?) that wanted to tax the rich to pay for the wars. None of this goes anywhere. If a direct war tax was put on the people when any conflict of bombings and taking out other people's leaders occurs, the people would be directly taxed for it. It could be voted on. If an actual attack by an enemy state occurs (which hasn't occured yet) then the military could be activated immediately to respond, and then an independent council could determine if it was legitimate or a false flag. Corporations making millions and billions off the wars could be taxed at 70%...which might make them think twice about it.

The way it is, the military is part of the budget, which creates this climate of irresponsibility. Of course, to get such a tax would require Politicians that worked for the people, not corporations. So, maybe these War Tax Resisters might be on to something better....but it hasn't gone anywhere, requires people to hold back a portion of their taxes, but, people are too scared of tax collectors, courts and jail. So I think some kind of direct special tax should be levied on the people before we invade anyone.

Posted on: 2011/11/13 3:42

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.